9th Junior competition conference
The Editors of the Competition Law Journal announced their 9th Junior Competition Conference which took place on the afternoon of Friday 6th February 2015 at the Competition Appeal Tribunal.
John Townsend and representatives from leading solicitors firms, a specialist consultancy and one of the UK's largest banks exchanged ideas around two themes:
- Control of Unilateral Conduct and 'the Goldilocks Dilemma': Too Much, Too Little or Just Right?
- Competition Law in the Financial Services Sector
John spoke in the first session on "Competition in Telecommunications Markets - Requiem for a Fixed Line Margin Squeeze."
The conference was open to juniors involved in UK competition law, economics and policy, whether in practice, in public service or in academia and is expected to be oversubscribed.Back to Events
Areas of expertise
- Administrative and Public Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT