Junior Employment Seminar: Indirect Discrimination: A Junior Practitioner’s Guide
The seminar is aimed at junior solicitors of 0-5 years PQE who are seeking hints and tips for dealing with tricky indirect discrimination claims in a practical, no-nonsense, fashion.
A panel of experienced junior counsel, chaired by Samuel Nicholls, will provide their insight into:
- PCPs – How to frame, re-frame and litigate PCPs
- Disadvantage(s) – The concept of ‘disadvantage’ and the pool for comparison
- Justification – The use of statistics, assumptions, and other tips and tactics for (dis)proving indirect discrimination
- Evidence – Legitimate aims, proportionate means and the interplay with reasonable adjustments
Following the seminar there will be an opportunity for junior solicitors to socialise with each other and junior counsel over canapés, champagne and strawberries.
This seminar is offered free of charge.
To view the details, please click here.
Spaces are limited but please feel free to contact Lorna Claridge, Marketing & Business Development Executive, if you are interested in attending.
Areas of expertise
- Administrative and Public Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT