Devereux's regular tax round-table discussion takes place on 31 January 2013. The discussions offer a chance to meet members of the Devereux Tax team, who will share their experience of particular areas of tax litigation of current interest.
This discussion focuses on 'Resolving Tax Disputes’. Ingrid Simler QC and Timothy Brennan QC will host the session and expect the discussion to cover:
- Settling a dispute with HMRC. Will they, won’t they?
- “Sweetheart” deals. The National Audit Office report on the Goldman Sachs settlement.
- What is the place for ADR? Can ADR achieve anything which would not be available under the current Litigation Settlement Strategy?”
To find out more about our tax roundtables please contact our Business Development Manager, Lisa Happé.Back to Events
Areas of expertise
- Administrative and Public Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT