New edition of “Injunctions” and updated “Discrimination Law” released
Recent weeks saw new editions of key practitioner text books edited or contributed to by Devereux’s Employment and Commercial teams:
- The 12th edition of Injunctions by Sir David Bean, HHJ Isabel Parry and Andrew Burns QC, published by Sweet & Maxwell. This book provides a concise and practical guide to the subject of injunctions, with particular emphasis on procedure for interim and final injunctions, freezing and search orders and contempt of court.
- Discrimination Law, an established and comprehensive guide which covers every aspect of discrimination law following the structure of the Equality Act 2010, issued by Bloomsbury Professional. Updated for 2016 by a team of experts in discrimination and equality law, including joint General Editor Andrew Burns QC and 8 members of Devereux’s employment team.
Areas of expertise
- Administrative and Public Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT