Employment tax in 2017
There were a number of notable changes to employment tax law in 2016, and the pace of change shows no sign of letting up. Employment tax expert Georgina Hirsch, and Giles Goodfellow QC of Pump Court Tax Chambers, discussed the the key devleopments in employment tax over the past 12 months, condensing the most significant changes.
The webinar was aired live on 6 March 2017 at 12.30pm and is now available on demand through Lexis Webinars.
The topics discussed included:
- Employment status - employee/worker/self-employed.
- Maternity pay – calculation and settlement issues.
- IR35 changes re public sector.
- Travel Expenses.
- Employee Share Schemes.
- Pre-Part 7A loans.
- Follow Up Measures.
- Employee Securities Litigation.
- Transfer of liability re PAYE.
- Sporting Testimonials.
- Termination Payments.
Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase.
In addition, please click here to see a summary of the highlights.Back to webcasts
Areas of expertise
- Administrative and Public Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT