Gross Misconduct: Everything you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask…and cocktails
The seminar aims at providing practical tips and tactics for junior solicitors who have had limited experience of gross misconduct claims in practice.
A panel of experienced junior counsel, chaired by Thomas Cordrey, will provide their insight into:
- Gross misconduct: definitions, unfair vs. wrongful
- Multiple allegations of misconduct: dangers for decision-makers
- Dismissals for social media misconduct
- Sexual harassment: past and present
Following the seminar there will be an opportunity for junior solicitors to mingle with each other and junior counsel over cocktails and canapés.
This seminar will be appropriate for junior employment solicitors of 0 - 5 years PQE and is offered free of charge.
Areas of expertise
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT