Twitter ye not: Data Protection breaches in the workplace
Through case study of reported authorities, and cases in which they have been instructed,
Peter Edwards, Chris Stone and Alice Carse explored issues arising from Data Protection breaches in the workplace including:
• The pitfalls of medical data in the workplace.
• Employment References: Just how exempt are referees?
• Data damages: Valuing privacy and reputational damage.
• Tactics for dealing with DSARS and claims alleging breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.
The seminar took place at our offices on Tuesday 29th November 2016.
To view the details, please click here.Back to Events
Areas of expertise
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT