Webinar Series: Discrimination Law Updates
The General Editors of Bloomsbury Professional’s Discrimination Law - Andrew Burns QC and Employment Judge Pauline Hughes will be introducing 3 days of short webinars led by the expert contributors to this leading textbook. They will cover the latest cases in a wide range of discrimination issues, including equal pay (Asda), indirect discrimination, harassment, age discrimination (Heskett), race and religion, discrimination in goods and services and more.
All webinar attendees will receive a discount code for the print and online versions of Discrimination Law:
- Online: Get £630 off your first year’s subscription (for a single user) to Employment Law Online which includes Discrimination Law.
- Printed loose leaf: Get 25% off the main work*.
£325£243.75 *Main work only, updates not included (updates charged for on release of each issue).
17:00 – 18:15, Tuesday 20 April (chaired by Andrew Burns QC)
- Equal Pay - ASDA and more with former EJ Michael Malone
- Update on Indirect Discrimination with Talia Barsam
- Sex and Maternity case update with Sam Way
13:00-14:00, Wednesday 21 April (chaired by Andrew Burns QC)
- Harassment - what's new? with Alice Mayhew
- Discrimination Procedure and Jurisdiction Update with Lucinda Harris
- Update on Discrimination in Employment with Jesse Crozier
17:00 – 18:15, Thursday 22 April (chaired by EJ Hughes)
- Age Discrimination Update with Kate Balmer
- Discrimination in Goods and Services with Katya Hosking
- Race and Religion - where next? with Anna Greenley
All sessions will conclude with a short Q&A session. After the final webinar on Thursday 22 April, attendees are welcome to turn their cameras and microphones on for an informal Zoom Q&A and discussion with panellists about the topics covered throughout the series.
*You will receive separate Zoom joining details for all three webinars. Please join as many as you are able to.
Areas of expertise
- Administrative and Public Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT