High Court litigation - Restrictive covenants, confidentiality and injunctions: what’s new?
Three speakers from our highly respected team who have extensive experience of applications for High Court injunctions ran an interactive session on 14th July 2015. Andrew Burns QC, Sophie Belgrove and Shaen Catherwood discussed issues arising out of recent cases and how best to approach such applications.
- The latest approach to the interpretation of contractual restrictions including Prophet v Huggett in the Court of Appeal
- Injunction tactics – undertakings, affidavits, costs, speedy trials and forensic investigations – what works best.
- Damages versus injunctive relief following Coventry v Lawrence in the Supreme Court.
Areas of expertise
- Administrative and Public Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT