Industrial Disease Update
Chaired by Harminder Bains of Leigh Day, this seminar was aimed at solicitors managing personal injury/industrial disease/asbestos claims.
Cases for discussion included the impact the following cases have on personal injury/asbestos claims:
- Dring (for and on behalf of the Asbestos Victims Support Groups Forum UK) v Cape Intermediate Holdings Limited (The Cape documents case)
- Dryden v Johnson Matthey Plc
- Bussey v Anglia Heating Limited
- Hawkes v Warmex
Dr Rudd gave an update on treatment for victims of mesothelioma, including immunotherapy.
To view the details, please click here.
Accredited by APIL Training for 1 CPD hour.Back to Events
Areas of expertise
- Administrative and Public Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT