Junior Employment Practitioner Webinar - TUPE: a beginner’s guide
This webinar is aimed at junior solicitors of 0-7 years PQE who are seeking hints and tips in a practical, no-nonsense, fashion.
- When TUPE arises - business transfer and service provision change
- Information and consultation obligations
- Changing terms of employment
- Dismissal rights
Following the presentation there will be an opportunity to engage with counsel through an interactive Q&A.
This webinar is free of charge. Click here to register. If you would like to attend, register by 12pm, 14 July.
Areas of expertise
- Administrative and Public Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory & Professional Discipline
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications & IT